Unitype software can be installed and used completely FREE and FULLY FUNCTIONAL for up to 30 days. For continued use it is necessary to purchase and activate the software on your computer. A single user license allows the user to install and concurrently activate the software on up to 3 different computers of the licensee. If needed, reactivation and moving activations to other computers is provided without additional cost.
How to activate your Unitype software program(s):
1. After installation and when you start the program the following "Try Buy License" dialog will appear.
2. To run the software without activation during the 30 day trial period click the Try button.
3. Once you have made a purchase, you can activate the program at any time for continued use.
4. Select the Activate button and the following "Activation" dialog will appear.
5. Go to or click on the URL provided in the "Activation" dialog to go the Unitype Activation Reguest web page.
6. On the Unitype Activation Reguest web page submit the Request Number provided in the "Activation" dialog on your computer along with the other information requested. (The Request Number is unique for each computer.)
7. Unitype will provide your Activation Code by email within 1-2 business days.
8. After you receive the Activation Code, enter it into the "Activation" dialog and select Activate Now. The program is now activated and the "Try Buy License" dialog will no longer appear.
©2004-2022 JF Language, LLC. ©1997-2003 Unitype Inc. Unitype is a registered business name of JF Language, LLC.
Unitype, Global Suite, Global Office, and Global Writer are trademarks of JF Language, LLC.
Microsoft Office and Microsoft Windows are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.